It’s been a month since 2016 ended and I’ve taken the time since to really think about what I learned.
- I lost a lot of myself last year but I also found myself in different ways.
- Some things you need to let go, other things you wish you didn’t.
- I went through a lot of self-improvement but there’s a lot to go to be my best self.
- Letting go of people can be hard.
- You don’t always succeed.
- I am selfish
- That’s OK.
- I’m an individual. I come first to myself.
- That’s OK too.
- Accepting all parts of yourself is hard. I’ve come to terms with things I learned about myself but I have to keep trying.
- You always have to keep trying.
What I learned has resulted in some goals for the new year.
- Be my best self.
- Things take time.
- Be more productive.
- Stop saying “later.”
- Make and complete to-do lists.
- Actually complete these.
- Drink a relaxing tea every night.
- Go to sleep earlier.